My Girl (1991)
- Thomas J. Sennett: What do you think it's like?
- Vada Sultenfuss: What?
- Thomas J. Sennett: Heaven.
- Vada Sultenfuss: I think... everybody gets their own white horse and all they do is ride them and eat marshmallows all day. And everybody's best friends with everybody else. When you play sports, there's no teams, so nobody gets picked last.
- Thomas J. Sennett: But what if you're afraid to ride horses?
- Vada Sultenfuss: Doesn't matter 'cause they're not regular horses. They've got wings. And it's no big deal if you fall 'cause you'll just land in a cloud.